Room for Your Business to Grow
If your business needs access to a flexible and sophisticated work space but doesn’t have a need for a full-time office, Business District has multiple personalized packages for Virtual Offices that can help you impress and succeed. You’ll have access to fully furnished private offices, state of the art meeting rooms, luxurious lounge spaces, all of which include stunning 17th floor views from Business District’s incredible location in Boston’s Back Bay.
Call screening and forwarding is performed by a live receptionist on your behalf, and your business will boast a prestigious mailing address in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood.
Virtual Office Options Include:
- Professional, prestigious business address
- Mail & package receipt
- 24/7 access to meeting rooms & office space
- Online meeting room booking
- Fast, secure Internet & Wifi
- Call answering services
- Voicemail to email services
- Call forwarding
- Community cafe privileges
Shared Office Rentals
If your business needs a more permanent Office Suite location, Business District in Boston’s Back Bay is the perfect choice. Business District offers fully furnished office suites, complete with a stunning view of the city from your private, 17th floor office. High speed internet is standard, as well as state-of-the-art data and telecommunications systems. We provide access to all the amenities that your business needs to be successful and productive.
- Meeting room access, complete with modern furniture and video conferencing
- High speed internet
- Herman Miller adjustable height desks
- Humanscale ergonomic chairs
- 24/7 access to your work space
- A beautiful and professional lobby to greet your guests
- A contemporary, serviced lounge and waiting area
- Prestigious mailing address
- Cafe with complementary coffee, espresso, cappuccino, infused water, fruit and snacks
- Access to the building’s fitness center
- Available underground parking
- Multiple MBTA stations, including one right across the street
- Nearby Back Bay Rail station
Get in Touch
Ready to make the move to an upscale office space? If you'd like to schedule a tour or find out more information, send us a message and we'll get back to you promptly.
Business District is located steps from the Prudential T stop and just off the Mass Pike (with underground parking and direct access to the building). Find us at the intersection of Boston’s Back Bay and South End on the 17th floor of 177 Huntington Avenue, in one of I.M. Pei’s iconic architectural masterpieces.