Business District is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, our business community, and any other individual who may use or visit our space. We will not share with any other party the personally identifiable information or data that you provide to us by visiting our website, subscribing to our newsletter, renting an office, or using our spaces in any capacity.
Our sole interest in your data is to you help you browse our website more efficiently; to provide the information and/or services that you are seeking more effectively; and to provide a seamless billing process and enjoyable working experience for our members.
This policy sets out how we will handle your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website, including financial information relating to any purchases you make of our memberships or other services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, blog, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
HOW WILL THIS INFORMATION BE USED?
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE SHARE?
We do not share your information.
When you sign up for our opt-in newsletter, we only gather your email address. This email address will be used to send you our newsletter featuring Business District developments, news, communications and other items of interest to the shared workspace community.
When you complete one of the forms on our website, we gather only the information you provide, which may include your name, company, email address, phone number, the services you are interested in learning more about, and any comments you choose to share with us.
When you rent an office or meeting space or sign up for one of our virtual office options, we gather your address, date of birth, phone number, email address, credit card information, social media information, job title, and company name for contact and billing purposes.
This information is not shared with any third party, regardless of how in line with our values or beliefs that party may be. When you share your information with us, it’s with us and no one else.
DO YOU USE TRACKING COOKIES?
DATA RETENTION & OPTING OUT
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide to you the services that you have purchased or requested.
If at any time you would no longer like to be in touch with us, you may do so easily and with no strings attached. If you’re subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the company emails or by contacting us at [email protected]. If you would like us to remove any other data from the records that we maintain, again contact the email above and we’ll respect your wishes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Business District will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Business District;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Business District (including enforcing this agreement); or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety and rights of users of Business District website and/or workspace, or the public.