Work in Style
You have a business, and your business has clients to impress. You need a superior, distinctive office that inspires. We offer expansive 17th story views housed within the brilliant architecture of I.M. Pei, right in the heart of the best place to do business- Boston’s Back Bay.
It’s time to make the switch to Business District.
Every office Business District offers comes fully furnished – complete with a stunning view of the city from your private, 17th floor office. It is our privilege to provide access to all the amenities that a small business needs to be productive.
At Business District, high speed internet is standard, as well as contemporary data and telecommunications systems.
- Meeting room access, complete with modern furniture and state of the art video conferencing ability
- High speed internet connections
- Hermann Miller adjustable height desks
- Human scale ergonomic chairs
- 24/7 access to your work space
- A beautiful and professional lobby to greet your guests
- A contemporary, serviced lounge and waiting area
- Prestigious mailing address
- An inviting cafe
- Access to the building’s fitness center
- Optional underground parking
- Multiple MBTA stations, including one right across the street
- Nearby Back Bay Rail station
Virtual Office Plans
If your business requires only intermittent access to office space, Business District has multiple virtual office packages available. Your business can select the flexible options you need, giving you a professional office when needed- and only then.
Check out our Virtual Offices for more information.
If your business has associates or clients coming to town, and you don’t have suitable meeting space, Business District offers stylish Meeting Room solutions to host whatever guest you may have. We have multiple modern, spacious meeting rooms and areas available for rent, complete with secure WiFi & internet, easy to use A/V services, video conferencing, and unmatched views of Boston’s Back Bay and South End.
Our concierge services allow you to focus on your business and leave the rest to us.
Get in Touch
Ready to make the move to an upscale office space? If you'd like to schedule a tour or find out more information, send us a message and we'll get back to you promptly.
Business District is located steps from the Prudential T stop and just off the Mass Pike (with underground parking and direct access to the building). Find us at the intersection of Boston’s Back Bay and South End on the 17th floor of 177 Huntington Avenue, in one of I.M. Pei’s iconic architectural masterpieces.