7 Holiday Gifts to Give to Your Office Mates
If you put off until the last minute buying your office peers Holiday gifts, we came up with a short list just for you! These fun items are sure to be a hit at your office party, and actually super useful for the New Year ahead.
- The Clever Coffee Dripper - Aptly named the Clever, Abid's full-immersion dripper produces a clean, tasty cup that couldn't be any easier to use. This device will get a lot of use from practically any human being who is gainfully employed.
- Wishpins Pushpins - Remember when you were a kid and you made wishes by blowing delicate seeds from dandelion fluffs? Those days are long behind us, but we can at least take the time to remember them… and all the adult responsibilities piling up on our to-do lists.
- Scratch Wanderlust Poster Map - We all know a jet-setter who is constantly on the go, traveling the world and regaling his or her colleagues with stories of far-off places. Now, this globetrotter can track every place they’ve been to remind both of you where you still have yet to travel.
- PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer - Did you know your smartphone is dirtier than a toilet seat? It’s true. It’s also probably true that most, or even all, of your coworkers and business connections have a mobile device. They’ll be grateful for this ingenious invention which sanitizes that indispensable and most-used item, the smartphone.
- The Mark Brothers - Where there are computers, there are wires; where there are wires, there are tangled messes so convoluted most opt to pretend they don’t exist at all. These little figures can be attached to said wires so they can be identified for whatever brave soul comes along to disentangle the nest.
- Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook - The Rocketbook Wave provides the freedom of a traditional pen and paper notebook, while instantly blasting your notes into the cloud using your smartphone. And then… stick it in the microwave to clear all its contents so you can use it again. Seriously. For real. You’re welcome.
- Wine - Because Wine. Is there really a need to explain this one? Every holiday and special occasion is an excuse to drink wine (and other spirits); Christmas and New Year’s are not exceptions… they are the standard by which all other drinking holidays are measured. And this online shop offers only one, last-few-of-its-kind bottle. Cheers.
Personally, these gifts wouldn’t make it to the gift exchange as we would have become too attached to part with them by the time they arrived in the mail. Maybe you’ll have the strength to actually stay in the Giving Spirit, though. It’s better to give than receive anyway, right?