Make an Impression With Your Boston Meeting Space
If you have clients or business associates coming into town and you need a stylish meeting spot, Business District has your solution.
Business District offers spacious, premiere meeting rooms with extraordinary views of Boston’s Back Bay and South End. Our rooms include secure internet, WiFi and A/V services. Each room has a commanding view overlooking either the South End or the Back Bay from the 17th floor.
When you sign on with Business District, you gain access to our professional meeting planning services and catering support. Focus on your meeting and leave the rest to us.
Every office Business District offers will come fully furnished, complete with a stunning view of the city from your private, 17th floor office. High speed internet is standard, as well as contemporary data and telecommunications systems. At Business District, it is our privilege to provide access to all the amenities that a small business needs to be productive.
Meeting Rooms in Boston With Modern Amenities
- Meeting room access, complete with modern furniture and state of the art video conferencing ability
- High speed internet connections
- Hermann Miller adjustable height desks
- Human scale ergonomic chairs
- 24/7 access to your work space
- A beautiful and professional lobby to greet your guests
- A contemporary, serviced lounge and waiting area
- Prestigious mailing address
- An inviting cafe
- Access to the building’s fitness center
- Optional underground parking
- Multiple MBTA stations, including one right across the street
- Nearby Back Bay Rail station
Boston Virtual Office & Meeting Room Options
If your business requires only intermittent access to office space, Business District has multiple virtual office packages available. Your business can select the flexible options you need, giving you professional Boston office space when needed – and only then. Check out our Virtual Offices for more information.
Get in Touch
Ready to make the move to an upscale office space? If you'd like to schedule a tour or find out more information, send us a message and we'll get back to you promptly.
Business District is located steps from the Prudential T stop and just off the Mass Pike (with underground parking and direct access to the building). Find us at the intersection of Boston’s Back Bay and South End on the 17th floor of 177 Huntington Avenue, in one of I.M. Pei’s iconic architectural masterpieces.